Tuesday, July 10, 2012

EOC:About Me

I bring to the profession of photography my unique view of the world and a burning passion for my craft. I am born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada; which is reflected in my images due to my use of vibrant colors and the locations I use with in city around me. I have been working as a freelance photographer for the past nine years and in my brief career I have created a well rounded portfolio shooting everything from event flyers for nightclubs, websites, weddings, family portraits, NBA Summer League and model portfolios.  My goal is to run my own studio equipped for everything from simple portraits to high fashion, as well as working as a sports photographer for a professional or collegiate team. My passion for photography began when I was a young boy, helping my Father (who is a portrait photographer) with lighting, posing, and composition. Beyond my father's early influence, David La Chapelle has served as my inspiration.  His use eye-catching colors, elaborate scenes, and his success in the industry kept me in awe of his work.  I keep my photo-shoots organized and fun.  My passion for photography has found no limits; I live to shoot and shoot to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment