Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EOC: Forced Choice

In this blog entry we are FORCED to list our classmates final projects from best to worst.  BUT before I do I must say I am very surprised on how many people did not do it!  Anyways this is how I figure it....
 
 
1.Kylie Cameron; The blog was complete.  She finished all entries and wrote well. 
2.Amer Khwaja; Blog was complete.  Finished all posts and correctly completed all parts of the final.
 
3.Me; Although I am missing a few quotes from the book, my entire blog is complete and I took the time to answer all final project posts thoroughly.
 
4.Chris Sua-  Well spoken, everything is complete and correct.  My only knock I can think of is that you can't tell his quotes from his blog.
 
5. Alicia Booth- Although she was not able to find a lawyer she still knocked the final project out of the park.  Her questions were great and her evaulation made complete sense.
 
6.Brianna Ramirez-  Her blog looked complete, but it was a little hard to read to be honest; but she completed everything on time it looks like.
 
7..Lisa J- Although she is missing some posts she completed the assignment and it read well.
8.Andrea Carrillo- Everything looks great, I just wish she elaborated more on her final project blog entries; she was verys straight forward and to the point.
 
9.John Allen, Rom Alon, Erika Mc Bee-Marquez, Brian Ramirez...ummmm....no content on the final project, which is very surprising, so I can't even give an opinion besides; WOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment