Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 8 BOC: Progress in getting a Lawyer

Have I been able to wrangle up a lawyer to interview?  Unfortunatley no,  I have struck out miserably.  My mother asked her former employee who has a brother who is a lawyer, but unfortunatly, the siblings are going through a rough patch right now and are not speaking to eachother.  My father gave me a number to a lawyer buddy of his from college, but the number is no longer in service.  My older brother has not returned any of my phone calls and/or text messages (which means no Zach, stop asking me).  In all, I have exhausted my immediate family and friends resources; amazingly it seems as if lawyers like to be paid to speak!  Who would of thought of that!

There is still hope though, its time to buckle down and go through my list of possible lawyers.  All 35 of them.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment